We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications. Your primary focus will be the development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
• Building and maintaining high-performance systems that ship on all device classes
• Using advanced technology such as deep learning with CNNs and bringing it to consumer or demonstration products
• Ensuring high quality and agility with unit and integration tests. Using data analysis and modelling techniques to bring order to unstructured data
• Experience in iOS development with Swift and Objective-C.
• Experience building large-scale consumer software.
• Strong algorithmic knowledge and analytical thinking.
• Strong skills in object-oriented software design and programming.
• Proven history of contributions to design and implement innovative products successfully shipped to consumers.
• Keen on developing new features, maintaining existing code, fixing bugs, and contributing to overall system design.
• Experience with C, C++ and their use for native interfacing is a plus.
• Experience with mobile databases (e.g., realm DB) is a plus.
• Experience with knowledge representations and encodings is a plus.
• Fluency in Python and acquaintance of modern testing concepts is a plus.
• Previous exposure to machine learning algorithms is a plus.
• Opportunity to develop exciting, technologically-advanced projects
• A diverse and friendly work environment
• Motivated and highly skilled colleagues
September 2, 2019
We would love to hear about your digital web projects and explore how we can work together. Providing valuable support to businesses is what drives us. We make sure our digital services match your business goals, the scope of your projects, and are tailored to your particular needs.