• Develop and maintain our iOS Application based on Swift programming language
• Take active part in learning new things and developing new features, maintaining existing code, fixing bugs, and contributing to overall system design
• Collaborate with other developers, DevOps engineers and product managers to build solutions that meet customer needs
• Follow agile development process in dynamic and multi-disciplinary teams
• At least 3 years’ experience with iOS Swift and Xcode development
• BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related subject
• Strong algorithmic knowledge and analytical thinking
• Proficient understanding of object-oriented programming
• Experience with C, C++ and their use for native interfacing is a plus
• Fluency in Python and acquaintance of modern testing concepts is a plus
• Previous exposure to machine learning algorithms is a plus
• Work in an international team of talented engineers
• Relaxed and friendly work environment with flexible working hours
• Innovative and cutting-edge projects based on AI
• Advancement and learning opportunities
We contact only short-listed candidates.
We currently have two rounds of interviews. First interview covers both HR and Technical interview. It takes 60-90 minutes, depending on complexity of technical needs for the position. The second interview is with our senior management. After the interview successful candidates will receive an e-mail with our offer.
We would love to hear about your digital web projects and explore how we can work together. Providing valuable support to businesses is what drives us. We make sure our digital services match your business goals, the scope of your projects, and are tailored to your particular needs.